Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Job

So, I left the school district I was at for the past 2 years because there were a lot of problems there. Particularly with the administration. I was so excited to be at this new job. New beginnings. New experiences. Better conditions.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

It's been a horrible experience. First of all, they blatantly misrepresented what my job would be. I am now dealing with work that the previous therapists failed to do. Angry teachers because they haven't gotten services. Angry teachers because I'm scheduling at the wrong time. A caseload that has grown completely out of control. This better get better AND FAST
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: