Thursday, March 22, 2007

Breast Cancer 3-Day

My walk is getting closer. I really need to kick my training into high gear! I also need to get my fund-raising up quickly too! I am really looking forward to it. In a very odd sort of way. A lot of it is pretty much INTENSE fear of the pain my body will endure! I guess the pain is just a tangible reminder of why I am doing this in the first place. It's about the pain. The pain of facing insurmountable hardships when you are diagnosed with a terrible disease. The pain of treatment after treatment. The pain of families who have to watch their loved ones go through diagnosis and treatments, and in too many cases, the pain of losing their loved one to breast cancer.

Please help me in my fight to end breast cancer. To do my part in trying to get rid of this hideous disease. You can visit my support page and make a donation there using a credit card or contact me and you can send a check. Here is the link to my support page:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202304&supid=162313756

No comments: